- added new check to "System Requirements Check" step during installation/upgrade with instructions on how to install composer/dependencies when missing
- PHP version requirement updated to 5.3.2 to match Composer's own PHP version requirement
- added check for "/vendor/autoload.php" presense to "/core/kernel/startup.php"
- the "/vendor" folder added to "svn:ignore"
- rINP16117: Fixes INP-1394 - Enable Composer Support
- do a fresh SVN checkout
- try installing In-Portal by going to /core/install.php script and confirm that Composer-related error is immediately shown
- install dependencies and confirm that after reloading a page Composer-related error is gone
- complete In-Portal installation and verify that Front-End and Admin Console are working
- delete the "/vendor" folder and confirm that Front-End and Admin Console both stopped working and Composer-related error is shown
- install dependencies and confirm that Front-End and Admin Console both are working again