- User Since
- Mar 20 2014, 11:34 AM (70 mo, 2 w)
Tue, Aug 6
Jul 15 2019
Debug code removed.
Usage of \FileHelper::ensureUniqueFilename was expecting specific version of that method only available in In-Portal 5.2.x.
Jul 11 2019
Fixed case, when "output_format" option was ignored, when image wasn't resized.
Jul 10 2019
Jul 5 2019
Jun 27 2019
Opening Front-End gives me these PHP warnings:
Jun 26 2019
Jun 25 2019
Handle cases, when slave is too busy catching up with a master.
Jun 24 2019
Jun 20 2019
Jun 19 2019
Jun 18 2019
In the themes\advanced\in-bulletin\elements\side_boxes\polls.elm.tpl change poll image output code to:
Jun 7 2019
Jun 6 2019
Also since task does optimization only, then here we should be checking that persistent setting retrieval with/without fallback code works as before (not covered) + verify performed SQL count (covered).
May 30 2019
May 27 2019
May 23 2019
May 17 2019
May 10 2019
May 8 2019
Apr 26 2019
Apr 25 2019
Please retest all from scratch, because I've rewritten test plan.
Sending latest changes (maybe nothing was changed), but just in case.
Changed the code. Need to update test plan.
I haven't noticed, that even though this fix looks standalone it still results in a Fatal Error until fix from D359 is applied. I've updated test plan to reflect that.
Fixed a typo.
Introduce global flag, that allows to disable logging for slow queries for a block of sqls.
- make sure, that SELECT queries used for slow query logging aren't counted towards total query count limit
- [bugfix] attemt to get non-debug database query iterator while in debug mode would result in an exception
Apr 23 2019
Apr 19 2019
Mar 27 2019
Mar 25 2019
Mar 21 2019
Jan 23 2019
Jan 11 2019
I've found one use case, that wasn't covered by initial plan.
Dec 20 2018
Dec 19 2018
Dec 9 2018
Nov 15 2018
- Installation is possible only with PHP v.7 because of "random_int" function, used in added code.
Nov 13 2018
Removed test file.
Fixed API difference causing a notice (and non-working cache), when attempting to get several keys at once using get method.
Nov 12 2018
This must be perception issue with that specific icon and fact, that it has own transparent margins that aren't aligned. Below I've attached 2 images to demonstrate the issue:
- Updated demo data of "default" and "simple" themes to make them searchable immediately after installation.
- Improved trimming logic, when combining content block data to end up in less trailing spaces.
- Fixed notice during search about missing PageContent field of categories.