- store icon below in core/admin_templates/img/itemicons/icon16_square.png location:
- open core/units/languages/languages_config.php for editing in IDE
- replace all icon16_*.png images with icon16_square.png
- save changes
- login to Admin Console
- go to Configuration → Website → Regional section
- confirm, that:
- checkboxes are vertically centered in their rows
- images after checkboxes (black square with red border) are vertically centered in their rows
- rINP16679: Fixes INP-1741 - Vertically align grid icons
In Firefox checkbox table cell height is slightly larger (by 0.23 px) then data row height resulting in visible vertical checkbox column offset for grids with 10+ rows. Needs to be addressed via CSS somehow.
- I do not understand where is improvement. I see, that before icon was 1 pixel over checkox. Now it is 1 pixel under checkbox, and I do not see any issue related to row count in "before" case
Maybe, right test plan writing may help this situation.
- When testing, I tried to add more rows to "Regional" grid, and, after 5-6 rows added by standard in-portal grid interface, i got errors.
This must be perception issue with that specific icon and fact, that it has own transparent margins that aren't aligned. Below I've attached 2 images to demonstrate the issue:
I've also updated the test plan use same black square image for which you can clearly see centering issue.